I’ll see you later. Sorry I’m late. My name is Sergeant Cooper. Since it is your first day on the police force, I will show you what we do around here. [Radio] -Officers are on the scene.
– Proceed with caution.
– 10-4 (I acknowledge). First let’s drive to the highway and see if anyone is speeding. [Radio] -Go ahead.
– Officers in need of assistance.
– Backup is en route. After that, we’ll go back to the city to make sure everything is OK. Here, cars cannot go faster than 60 miles per hour. Let’s see if anyone is speeding. Look! The red car is going over 75 miles per hour! Let’s pull him over. Do you know why I pulled you over? I’m sorry, I was going too fast. Please slow down next time. You will be getting a ticket in the mail. Have a good day! You too. Let’s go back to the city. Look. This car needs our help. How are you doing? Hi, officer. My wheel is bent. I am calling for help right now. Dispatch, I need a tow truck over here. A tow truck is on the way. Thank you, officer. How are you all doing? Good. Thank you. OK, let me help you. – I’ll see you later.
– See ya! Now let’s go back to the city. Look! The traffic light is out. Dispatch.
11-66 at 1918 Blake, defective traffic light. Not on my watch! – I need backup.
– Backup is en route. I think he is hiding somewhere here. Here he is. Let’s get him. Cooper, someone is on the way to help you. Go with him. I will be OK. Got you! Thank you team for your great work! I’ll give you a ride home. [DISPATCH] All units respond. Officers in need of assistance. Looks like our shift is not over yet! My name is Sergeant Cooper, and I am a Real City Hero!